These Scan Gel Knee Pads have a 3-ply construction that provides protection, comfort and stability, while the waterproof fabric makes them ideal for a variety of working conditions. Air injected technology and a comfortable gel foam padding support the knee – and the soft internal padding is breathable too, for all-day comfort!
A stabiliser cap provides a comfortable and sturdy supported kneeling position. Not only are the pad caps anti-slip, non-marking and anti-scratch, but they provide mechanical protection with penetration resistance up to 100N – suitable for work on most surfaces!
Typical applications include kneeling on uneven surfaces, laminate flooring, roofing work, concrete screening, laying patios and general gardening work. Adjustable neoprene straps and hook & loop fastening system, allow them to be easily attached over work trousers.
Contents & Features
- Air injected technology and a comfortable gel foam padding
- Waterproof fabric for a variety of working conditions
- Soft internal padding is breathable for all-day comfort
- Stabiliser cap for supported kneeling position
- Pad caps are anti-slip, non-marking and anti-scratch
- Conforms to EN 14404: 2004 + A1: 2010